What is SAC?
- The SAC is the means for community/parent involvement in and support of our school.
- The SAC is comprised of the principal, teachers, educational support employees, parents, business and community representatives.
- The SAC is representative of the ethnic and economic community served by the school.
- The SAC participates in identifying needs and developing plans for meeting those needs.
- The SAC assists in preparation and evaluation of the school’s annual School Improvement Plan (SIP).
How can I become a member of SAC?
- Elected members of the SAC include teachers, educational support personnel, and parents.
- Members are also appointed to the council by the principal to represent businesses and the community.
- Member serve two year terms.
- A chairperson is elected annually by the SAC membership