If you are visiting Oakstead, here are a few reminders…
- You may meet your child for lunch on any day other than those days it is not allowed. These days include, but are not limited to, standardized testing and other days as instructed by administration. Lunch schedules can be found on grade level pages.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to show identification. All IDs are scanned and checked against a national predator database. Please be sure to have your ID with you and understand we are doing this to keep students safe.
- Please be patient with our office staff on days where large celebrations occur. We will try our best to get you where you need to be as quickly as possible.
- If you plan on volunteering in a classroom or chaperoning a field trip, be sure you are an approved volunteer. You can apply to become a volunteer by clicking here.
- If you wish to speak to a teacher, please make an appointment. Teachers cannot meet with parents during the school day as this affects instruction.
- If you need to sign your child out early, we ask that it be done before 3:20PM. Please be sure to only sign children out when absolutely necessary as this does affect their instruction.