Please see our About Us page to find out more information about our school. **Updated 5-6-2022** All incoming (2022-23) PreK registrations, as well as all current year (2021-22) students, must be done in person, and in the office. Online Registration is only being used for incoming K through 5th graders at this time. Please call 813-346-1500 to schedule an appointment time for registration.
Online Registration for Incoming Kindergarteners- 5th graders (2022-23 School Year):
Kindergarten Registration Requirements: 2022-23 School Year-
- 5 years of age by September 1, 2022
- Birth Certificate or other proof of birthdate
- Health Examination- HRS form 3040
- HRS Certificate of Immunization- 680
- 3 different proofs of residency including deed or property tax assessment or lease, current utility bill, and an additional document supporting stated address: auto registration, driver’s license, voter registration.
Head Start/ EarIy Head Start classes are available at select schools. Call Early Childhood Programs for more information, (813) 794-2730, (727) 774-2730 or (352) 524-2730, or visit our website at www.pascoschools.org/ecp
PreK and VPK Registration Requirements: 2022-23 School Year-
Florida’s Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program or VPK is a free educational program that prepares 4-year-olds for kindergarten and beyond. Children must live in Florida and be 4 on or before September 1 of the school year they enroll. Parents can choose from private child care centers or public schools and school-year or summer programs. Parents of 4-year-olds with special needs have an option outside the classroom setting ‒ VPK Specialized Instructional Services (VPK-SIS). Please click here for more information about Early Childhood Programs.