Please click here or visit our About Us page to find out more information about our school.
Online Registration is only available for new-to-Pasco Kindergarten through 5th graders.
For students transferring within Pasco County, please call the Registrar at Oakstead 813-346-1500.
Link for Online Registration for Incoming Kindergarteners- 5th graders (2023-24 School Year):
2023-24 School Year applications for K through 5 are now being accepted. Please use an email address that you check frequently, as our registrar will contact you via email after the application is processed, and if there is any additional documentation needed. Make sure that you fill out the application thoroughly. Incomplete applications cannot be processed. If you have questions regarding registration, please refer to the District website registration information: https://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/comm/page/registration_requirements
For information about PreK, VPK, Head Start/ EarIy Head Start classes, call Early Childhood Programs at (813) 794-2730, (727) 774-2730 or (352) 524-2730, or visit their website at www.pascoschools.org/ecp Please DO NOT contact individual schools directly.
- 5 years of age by September 1, 2023
- Birth Certificate or other proof of birthdate
- Health Examination- HRS form 3040
- HRS Certificate of Immunization- 680
- 3 different proofs of residency including deed or property tax assessment or lease, current utility bill, and an additional document supporting stated address: auto registration, driver’s license, voter registration.