*Updated 3-30-22* At this time, we are still NOT able to have any visitors on campus. We are allowing volunteers for specific events only. The front office doors will remain locked, and visitors will be let in by appointment only.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to show identification. All IDs are scanned and checked against a national predator database. Please be sure to have your ID with you and understand we are doing this to keep students safe.
- Please be patient with our office staff during these times. Have your ID ready, and be prepared to ring the doorbell and wait for assistance.
- You can apply to become a volunteer by clicking here.
- If you wish to speak to a teacher, please make an appointment. Teachers cannot meet with parents or take phone calls during the school day as this affects instruction.
- If you need to sign your child out early, please fill out the ONLINE OTTER RUNNER. This serves as notification for the office that you will be coming.
- If your child is tardy, please park and walk your child to the office door. Tardies will not be excused unless there is a school bus issue or if you have a doctor’s note.